Focus Your Health
Friday, April 27, 2012

  Prevention of cardiovascular disease can be obtained from effective ...

Prevention  of cardiovascular disease can be obtained from effective fruta planta for obese people. But I have some small depressed, I still have no way be reduced to 100 pounds under. Own body in the United States (graduate), usually do not feel fat, but once the party and his fellow, and I always feel 159cm height, over-burly of such stature in this group of girls.  Lose weight after a period of more than a month, my weight seems to merely reduce the couple of pounds a little bit more, although in better shape, the body has become very lean, but after all, feel good fertilizer. Longer exercise time, I was still swinging on a precarious platform of, it was said that this time will only further reduce the diet, I think I should probably cut the two ounces of nuts.
Series of studies have shown that blood homocysteine is an independent factor, which can be inhibited by taking effective fruta planta. But I really quit eating nuts feel very hesitant – I really can not eat nuts, I was very upset about it ~ my diet very little 'junk' food, fruits and vegetables milk nuts, vegetables and basic also in the into a salad to eat, basic does not refuel, so there would be too much the same as cooking oil salt, salad, dressing is not, or choose skim. The cheese did not dare to eat, even for protein and calcium intake, I will eat 1 to 1.5 ounces of skim cheese. Every day really high calorie food diet probably is the nuts and half avocado, but also successfully transformed pseudo-vegetarian to eat seafood eat livestock meat, but the weight is quickly into the platform of then did not change .
I have no way to try those 800 calorie diet program – I still need heat to mental work, hungry, dizzy legs weak, I will no way to really focus to concentrate on work. Do I really only capable of strict dieting you (for example, teeth to give up two ounces of nuts.  For cardiovascular disease, obese people can take effective fruta planta to fight against. Plus hungry and weak at the knees)? In addition there is no way to lost weight?   I gave up. I am to myself a little credit, no matter how I establish the will, that is good to lose weight starting today, I lose the trust of their own, or one of violence.  I how?
Then search the Internet, has been suffering from mild bulimia, which can be considered a disease, and depression. The information that such symptoms to exercise restraint like to quit smoking, like the need will, I would like to take to cure this disease I have not yet become a serious bulimia.   Recall When did you start this overeating phenomenon it? That is, from my college entrance examination after the weight loss began. Life for the first time overeating is the first time I lose weight 28 days, I was suddenly mad to eat something, but the head and said to myself of NO.  Taking effective fruta planta pills to reduce blood homocysteine levels is helpful.
But my hand or involuntary picked up two loaves of bread to pay for my awareness can not control my body. In this way, I did eat all the way back to eat the stomach to explode, and stopped.  The next day I thought to put up so long for their hard work in vain, began to give up on themselves every day to eat a body suddenly blowing up. And when I was working in the bakery to purchase large amounts of bread at night secretly drops away, to go to work tired, I often next evening eleven home, walked to eat bread, the deepest impression is the time to eat 7 also includes a large kind of heavy. effective fruta planta can effectively prevent diabetes and improve the health condition of users.





ifttt puts the internet to work for you. via task 428211
 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2011 / January 2012 / February 2012 / March 2012 / April 2012 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]